Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

I'm finally back!!

Well, Here I Am!!!  I took a break from a few things just because... Just because life was a little busy with other stuff, with me trying to figure out my hip, with everyone recovering from this nasty flu bug, with work, with and the list goes on.

It has been a good week, I finally, for some reason, had lost my footing in my life, just kind of wingin it in too many directions, just filled with too many begins and ends.

But, now, I am re-grounded, and I feel really amazing today.  Life has really been treating me well, I cannot complain, its just the way that I look at it and process how I am moving through it. I, sadly, today have cancelled my Zumba membership, but, happily, will be signing up for water aerobics this summer and fall. I went Monday with Darcy and just loved it.

I have had better movement this week, and for that I am excited. Once I stretch, I can move pretty freely again. Its kind of like clearing the clutter in our minds, when we do we can stretch our mind and come up with so much more exploring humbling and creative ways, that help us to relax, calm down and become peaceful and content in our journey.

I take a bath about every other day, and I have some bath stuff that I put in that have essential oils in them. I usually try to read, but the last few times, I find it much more relaxing to close my eyes, and let my mind go everywhere it wants to. It is refreshing, fulfilling, and peace inducing, as I can work out so many problems, pray, sing, listen, meditate, whatever I want, and then come out a prune.

I listen to Pacino nap, squeaking, moaning, making funny noises, and its relaxing to hear him sleep. He is such a funny dog. He and Ralf always come in to see what I am doing, Ralf usually will come to the tub,sniff, smell, taste and prowl around. Pacino wont come near it. He's such a funny one.

This week I have been doing a wind down I guess, because I feel so much more free inside. I feel more ambitious, more energetic, happy. I also started drinking lemon juice every day and feel a whole lot better drinking that and not the other stuff. I fell lighter in my mind too. And something really interesting has happened, I can smell stuff again. It's really weird. My sense of smell is better right now, and I am having a little less problems with allergies. I am excited to continue on with this.

All the horses are doing well, and I found a home for Cookie, a young lady that has had a trying past, that has fallen in love with this horse. We will sit down and let them know about his weirdness, and then let them make the choice if they still want him. Ha ha, he is definitely a special needs kid, but such a kind spirit. He has some kind of back or spinal problem,so light duty work will be ok. He makes everyone laugh, because he follows everyone. He eats dog biscuits, cookies, crackers, candies, apples, carrots, lettuce, you name it, he doesn't hesitate, he eats it. I want to try to teach him to drink from a bottle and I think I can. Ha ha.

We brought some other horses home a couple of months ago, one not having been touched, and she is 4. Well, we had to load up the mom and other mare, and encouraged the filly to get in. When David got home with them, as they were trying to work on arranging to get them out Cookie came over to investigate. This horse, he is human. So he is sticking his nose into our business, and I tell him go away, and he won't, so I slap him on his butt, tell GO AWAY!! and he jumps in the trailer, ha ha, David got disgusted with him, hee hee, he just wanted to help I guess.

I finally started drawing again, as I took time to do other things, and so I have two more pictures done, only 6 more to go. YEAH!! I am also hoping to get back into painting this year but if I add something to my list, then I may have to take something off that requires time. So, I think I will not plant a garden until mid summer, pumpkins, as I have not planted those ever. So I hope I don't forget to, fresh pumpkin pies are the BEST!!

I will get pictures of my drawings up soon, and hopefully by then, I will have some more done and then on to the next quilt, finally!  So, I am off again, to do the next thing I can in my next moments. Life is GREAT!!1

2 comments:

  1. I always bathe everyday. Don't you get stinky on the off day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really think you're funny don't cha

    ReplyDelete