Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Stainglassed horses

Well, I did get some more pictures drawn, I have 12 total, and they are looking pretty pretty good. But, of course, I haven't scanned them into the computer yet because I am slackin' a little. Haha, this is becoming the story of my life. 

So, now I am trying to decide should I go with the original 16 pictures, or go with 12 or 20?? Hmmmm.. Just don't know yet.

Well, I am trying not to do too much on Sundays, it is supposed to be a rest day, but I have a hard time resting sometimes. So I have to try to do things that will allow me to rest, like drawing, reading scriptures, and just trying to hang out without getting involved in stuff. Yep, it doesn't work real good, but I am trying.

I had asked Jonny to give me his old Tshirts because I need shirts, all of mine that I use over the weekend are so full of holes I am embarrassed to go anywhere with them. Haha, I get my use out of them. So he's been giving me his old tshirts that have quite a bit of life to them still. He doesn't share my use em till they fall apart gene.  

He gave me two old white ones that looked really pretty good for white Tshirts. So, I decided that I could use my sharpies on them. So either Saturday night or Sunday early morning, maybe a dream, I decided to draw a horse and doodle it like I used to as a little girl, just making scribbly circles and lines and coloring inside them. 

But, I also wanted to keep the lines to the horse for definition as well. Soooo,, it took me about 3 hours to do, and I really liked the way it turned out.  


I haven't washed it  yet, although I set it out in the sun for about an hour. I will see what it does after a washing, and will use cold water as well. 

I can't wait to do the other shirt, but I have to figure out what I want to put on it. Also, David wants me to put them on the back rather than the front. This one is on the front. I am thinking about a deer, or a turtle. I am not sure why the turtle but it just popped in my mind. 

Well, I am having another battle with mice. I thought brother Rob had taken them, traded the mice for scorpions, as about the time a couple of weeks ago he had a mice problem I found a scrorpion in my dish drain. I think I mite like the scorpions better. At least they eat cockroaches and other bugs. Just like spiders, they are good. Mice just eat wood, walls, wires, steal the dogfood, leave poop behind. Yeah, steal the dogfood. 

I went to bake cookies yesterday morning and my oven started smoking and stinking again. UGH!!!  So when I came home at lunch I had to clean it out. Took out the bottom tray and .....


there were three piles of dog food. One pile in good shape, the second pile was getting ready to catch on fire, and the third, well it was on fire. When I turned the oven off, I could see the shadows of the flames and the pretty orange glow of the flames under the bottom tray. 

Sooo, I have declared WAR!!!!

Until next time!!! Love you all. 
:}



No comments:

Post a Comment