Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Love, how powerful is it?

Can you love someone enough that they come home to Him?

Can you love so much that forgiveness becomes second nature for all wrongs done?

Can you love enough that your heart is overflowing with all that comes with real love?

Can you love by actions, that when you do something, say something, move a certain way, that others will know that you are filled with an overflowing soul filled with love?

Can you love those that have hurt you endlessly, intentionally, not knowing, can you love them endlessly no matter what has happened?

Can love change our outlook on life, if we choose to really learn how to love the way God intended us to love around us?

I know people that have changed my life by the way they love me. I know that I can make a difference in someones live by the way I let them know that I do love them. How about you?

2 comments:

  1. I'm far below the bar you set ... but I am learning to approach all of my relationships with love and support ... aaannnnddd ... Annie, I LOVE YOU!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really crazy when you mix forgiveness and love, its an overwhelming feeling, and it allows you to let down barriers, even though its frightening at times, and allows you to feel free. It's a learning and for sure one that too many people have the need for. There are too many grudges being held by people that I know, and I still find myself holding grudges, being mad, and the problem is I am the only one involved in that situtation. Let it go so you can fly free. I love you too.

    ReplyDelete