Sheesh, talking about slackers and stuff, I am the ultimate slacker this month. OMG, what is up with that? Well, there hasn't been a whole lot going on, just a lot of thinking mumbo jumbo thoughts that haven't been making alot of sense, but when have I ever made much sense, right?
It's Friday, of course, and I am wondering what I will be doing tonight. There is a possibility of banana bread because I have three yucky bananas on the counter, so that's a possiblity, or I can use those in pancakes for breakfast. HMMM.
Tomorrow its supposed to get windy, so I will drag Jon to Home Depot to pick out his paint for his room and closet, I need to get this done this weekend, but having to wait sometimes for others drive me nuts, not that I am not a little nuts anyway at times.
I had a friend suggest to me to use the blackboard paint on my bug so that I can draw colorful pictures on it everyday, get to change it every day and have some fun with it. I get enough looks driving it around, get told it fits me, I am kind of the free spirit hippie type person, haha, so a little chalk drawings couldn't hurt anything, right?
My missionary daughter sent me her email. One of the things she was telling me was a bus drove by her and the other missionaries. There was a big puddle and the bus went right throit, splashing her wet. She said she just laughed about, her being her I could see that.
She said she related it to life, sometimes we get splashed in the face with life with unexpected challenges and trials, she says like Elder Worthlane said, come what may and love it! What an incredible way to look at it, love it with a smile and laugh. Press forward with hope and faith knowing there is sunshine in those clouds.
She's such an amazing young lady, she brings such fresh and new thoughts for me to think and ponder on, such a positive young woman.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment