Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Friday, June 7, 2013

Feathers, angels and eyes

So, I decided to take some more pictures of eyes, and found three nice ones. I hope you enjoy them, as I did enjoy taking them.

This is a young mare, and her eyes were very striking, so dark, full of mystery and sweetness. She is a love.


This is my Caddie, always looking like he is forever in my service, always looking at me like he is crosseyed, and just stares so strongly, waiting for me to tell him something. I just love his eyes, they always are kind.


This is Bull's eye, he is like Tigger the Tiger, always bouncing around, full of energy and loving life. It wouldn't be so bad, except that he weighs an easy 70 lbs and likes to bounce off me, or cars or horses. I think that he is really confused about herding, he is Caddies pup, but will be 4. I just love my Australians.


I was driving, leaving the store and this little feather just jumped on my arm and stayed there, all the way back to work, driving with my window down. It is pure white and very very tiny. I read once that when you have these white feathers show up randomly, that it means angels are around you. It was really neat, and it so pretty and I think just very special, as I have never seen such tiny ones.

I am not sure what it is off, could be anything.

We will see what the rest of our day brings. Happy trails along the way.



2 comments:

  1. Eyes are kinda neat. I like eyes. Cat eyes are super neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a kitty anymore, but I am going to have maybe three by the end of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete