Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Roads


I have looked back, around,
So many places I have been.
Roads crossed, traveled.

I see my imperfections
My needs, my wants, my desires.
What is my value?

The hurt, the pain, the fears
All known inside.
I could not face it.

Why did this happen to me?
How did it happen?
I have hit bottom.

I have cried and wept
Looking for an answer.
It is before me.

Realization of something more
Powerful, more fulfilling.
A strength.

Divine intervention at the least,
I opened my mind.
I let go.

I have given control away.
I will fight no more.
I am His.

Annie 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment