I made a lime pie all the way from scratch on Sunday and it was delicious!!! And almost as pretty as the picture. Its been a good week, things are good, the weather has gotten a little windy, and dusty, allergies are up, but all in all, good.
This coming Sunday I hope to make a chocolate pie, it really looks yummy too, and if I can pull it off, mm mmmm mmm mmm mmmmm.
All the baby goats are good, doing really well, and we already have takers for them. Goat babies are so much fun and so cute to watch and be around. Inquisitive, bouncing around, they jump on everything, are persistent and then they run, get a drink and go to their little huts and nap.
My little orphan is doing really well. Apparently he is a hit at the feedstore. So, nothing exciting, just good days, good health, good spirits.
Love ya all.
No comments:
Post a Comment