Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Friday, February 14, 2014

My Sunshine

Well, its been a good week mostly, beautiful weather, but just a little worried that we are going to have a hard freeze come and take everything. I am sure all the trees are getting ready to bloom, fruit trees, and if they do, if it freezes it will harm all the fruit.

Well, my Sunshine kidded yesterday, a beautiful little tan colored billy with points, but she died. I am not sure what happened, he did get his colostrum and milk, and is very vigorous. He has a new home already with some wonderful people at a feed store, who were ecstatic to take him, bottle feed him and raise him. They will add him to their petting zoo, and I am so happy for them too. Rissa will be sad, but we still have Georgia for her.

My Susie delivered two billys today at lunch while I was there, its such an amazing  gift that God has given us all, a miracle. Birthing always amazes me. One is black with a dot on his forehead, just like Sunshine, and he is her half brother. The other looks like Gus, white with points. So, I lost my Sunshine, but was replaced with a cute little billy.

One more to go, Georgia, Sunshine's sister. I am hoping that all goes well with her. The babies are so much fun, and yet it is hard and stressing wondering if all is going to go well. But, I am still feeling blessed.

Yesterday I went to the post office and talked to a man about his VW Bug, ask him what year it was. It's a 1965, and we visited for a little bit. I told him we were looking for a door, because mine was munched a little. He said he had one and not 20 minutes later he came by with the door for $30. Can you believe it? YEAH!!!

I was so excited to go home with my "treasure" and couldn't hardly wait to show David. Haha, one step closer. So, to all, have a wonderful weekend, don't get sunburned here in AZ this weekend, its supposed to be in the 80's. Love ya all.

No comments:

Post a Comment