Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Good times

Gosh, I'm a slacker again, haha, but I am here today. I had a good weekend, started two new lessons, and they did really well. It was a really good day for me, I was tired by the end but it was worth it. On Sunday I finished sanding on my bench boards, and this weekend I hope to get the ends of the bench ready for painting as well. 

Sunday morning I got up, let the dogs out and there was no kitty. Hmm. So I called a little, but still he didn't come. We ate breakfast and I went out to feed. I found a new "chicken" in my coop, perched up on one of the stays that I have in there, mewing. Haha, he was locked up when David closed it last night, he always runs in there. Poor kitty, but at least he was safe. heehee.

All the kids are doing well, and growing so fast. It always amazes me how they grow and change so quickly, I don't know if Gus is proud of them, but most of them come out looking like him.


Tuesday, I gave a riding lesson and after we were puttin up all the stuff and feeding, there was such a pretty sunset that I couldn't resist taking pictures.


I really am content and happy with what I have in my life. There is so much promise, hope and beauty, that I cannot stay sad or upset about anything for very long. Have a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment