So, I cooked a ham, mashed taters and veges. Nothing exciting but yummy. After dinner I walked around with the big dogs, walking out in the field and they were so happy to be smelling and sniffing everything we walked by, and of course marking everything as well.
They were so happy, and it was so relaxing for me. I made almost 4 laps around the arena, baby steps, so maybe my goal will be reached of two miles this year.
I helped David work on the old pickup a little. He says that its in about the same shape as his 56 Chevy he had, and he is so excited. And so am I. I'm not much of a mechanic but I enjoy tinkering with him pretending I know what I am doing. And there is nothing like sitting with a tub filled with nuts and bolts turning the nuts on the bolts. So I am admit I am wierd. Look at my parents and brothers.
So, we got a few things done on it and it was fun.We do have lots of work though, between it and the bug, it should be fun watching everything transform.
Including my mechanical abilities. Lol.
Haha.



No comments:
Post a Comment