Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Friday, January 31, 2014

Cookie :)

So how is everyone this fine day? Everything here is good, the weather has been sooo nice. My Cookie got hung up in the panels the other morning when one of the fillys got out, and Julio jumped halfway out of his pen to check her out and she just was walking around saying "I'm so cute." This happened last Thursday. 

We had to cut the gate to release Julio (he is a stallion) and he is such a good boy. He just stood there while we did it, with a look on his face of " Whatcha doing?" I swear these horses are half human.

Well, Friday Cookie couldn't hardly move, acting as if his back end was giving out on him. We were kindof scared that he had done some serious damage. So we put him in the arena to stretch out and see what was going to happen. 

Every day he improved, and the clincher was yesterday morning I looked out and he was running, bucking, kicking, rearing, picking on anything that was around, just the other 3 horses in the arena. 

I guess he's ok. This morning he started again. He would go sniff noses, and then just start nibbling ever so softly. Sniff some more, and then BAM!! He would take a real big bite, chomp down and then take off running before the other horses could spin and retaliate!! 

It made my day. I just love this horse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment