But, the work that I and Jonny did in the goat pen was OUTSTANDING!!! Hahahaha, well maybe not outstanding. Maybe a little bit of redneck resides in the two of us hee hee!!
The goats had knocked everything down, torn everything up, and so, by separating and moving around, I am hoping that the problem is resolved. Soo, I decided to work on builidng there house back up. There are two heavy pallettes and some plywood and junk. They did tear everything apart except for the two heavy pallettes.
So I started picking up and getting ready and Jon asks if I need help. Yes, I say. We stand up the palettes and I ask him do you want to nail or me? I don't care from him. So I start nailing and then hand the hammer to him to nail on his side. Well, he started nailing.
So after we get this frame up, he decides to add a two by for, and I said Jon, what is that for, and of course his goofy answers, you have to know Jon, so the goats will stab themselves. Well, that wasn't going to happen, and he then added another piece of plywood on the bottom, the top and the other side of this board, another little place for the goats to be in. He then added the old door of the house to the palettes so the goats could walk in a door.
The goats are happy, and that's what counts.
Love ya all!!




No comments:
Post a Comment