Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Goats and icicles

What a nice weekend. It was almost cool on Saturday and just perfect today.

Yesterday I took George for a walk. The little donkeys didn't like him, they ran as far back as they could, ears perked up and heads high.

The horses weren't much better although most of them came up close to see what he is. Hahaha it made me giggle.

Julio and Cookie both smelled noses with him and the calf licked him. George is so mellow about everything.
Brother Rob watered his pasture and made some really pretty icicles out in the pasture. It was pretty cool.

 We ended up with a couple extra goats this weekend but we think we have a home for them.

Well, everyone have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment