Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My lil Pacino


Pacino is a really funny little dog. He acts really tough, but is afraid of the heater vents on the floor, panics when I bump dishes and they cling and clang, if something drops on the floor, he jumps and speeds out of the way.

A very pretty sunset last night, my other camera ran out of battery, so this is from my cell phone. This is to the west. 
Some days I feel he is a little dainty at times, the way he walks and stands. I feel fortunate to have him as one of my dogs, because when he came he could stand up on carpet but when he came into the kitchen on the linoleum, his legs would go out in all directions. He didn't have the strength to hold himself up. As time went on, I made sure he spent a lot of time outside to run around and play, and he became stronger.


You can see that he is stronger on the one side more than the other, he will turn one way much quicker, his tail curls one way and wags one way, and when he stretches, he carries his weight on the one leg, stretches them both, but obviously has a strength issue, something. Its almost as if he was stepped on as a baby or something.

Another direction, I just love the colors. To the north.

He is now 2 1/2, and doing well, jumps, runs, spins, plays with Ralfie, mostly tug-o-war, and chasing the birds still.

I have noticed that he is out to get spiders in the house, particularly these little black ones that show up from time to time. One day I was sitting with him in my lap and he started staring intensly at the wall, and there was a spider on it. He wouldn't quit until we were rid of the spider.

More clouds, to the south, and if you look you can see the cat was walking with us, or rather jumping.
When he finds them on the floor, it is a sight. He jumps and snaps at the spider, catches it in his mouth and throws it up in the air, only to repeat this until he is certain that the spider is dead. It is so funny to watch him do this. I cannot imagine what goes through his head, but he is dead set on getting these spiders. I just love this little guy.

Winchester the cat and Pacino are good friends. They play alot, chasing each other around, attacking, and then when Ralf thinks that the cat is getting the better end of the deal, will jump in and the two dogs chase the cat into hiding, only as long as they are facing him, then the cat will jump out and attack the dogs again.

He always sleeps with his head on my feet in the evening. He loves to chase lights and he is camera shy somewhat. If I start taking pictures while he is doing something, he will stop look at me and leave. Ralf is the opposite as are the big dogs. They like being in the camera, especially Caddie, I can't ever get good shots cuz he sticks his nose in my face when I try.


Chickens!!! The dove is waiting and one of our cowbirds is waiting, on the ground by the gate, for me to leave. 




No comments:

Post a Comment