I have started walking again, and its been good so far, just little baby steps right now, like my big brother says, and I am going to get back to two miles!! Yeah!!!
I went and fed the other morning and just sat out at the tack room, and thought this was such a pretty picture, so of course, I had to take it. The blue in the sky was so vivid, and the clouds were so white.
The weather was chilly still, but it was also warm too, it was gorgeous. I was really tired all day though and spent part of my day kind of dozing inside, but I did manage some time outside and that was so worth living here and enduring through our heat in the summer.
This is just another position of the camera, my phone, and I really liked this one too. Bull and Caddie were hangin out with me, and the cat was somewhere. He is always into stuff.
This January has really been nice. I have enjoyed it.
Every chance the cat gets, he darts into the house through the back door, and runs straight to the dog food. Pacino tries to beat him, but... yeah, you know. So, I am watching him, Pacino, and he wants to get a bite so bad, and the cat is just hogging it all. I started taking pictures, and took a few and when they finally shared the bowl, Pacino ran as soon as I started to take pictures. Following are 3, not the greatest but its the best I could do in an instant. The cat doesn't care much as long as there is food and scratchin on his belly.
He just kept staring at the bowl, cat and food.
Then he gave me this look, like, well, aren't you going to do something about this?
And he finally was able to get in finally and get a bite.
I sometimes think I spend too much time with these dang animals.
Everyone, have a great and wonderful weekend. Kind thoughts in our heads make for kind actions. Love ya!!





No comments:
Post a Comment