Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Friday, January 24, 2014

I'm here finally

Oh my gosh, this week got away from me!! But, I made it here.  It's been busy, alot of things happening, and almost felt a little swamped. But, I am doing just fine. 

This last Sunday, we picked up another horse, an arabian, he is a little nervous, he wasn't broke until he was seven, and we he came to us the first time, he was a stallion. He is a high energy horse and sweet, but nervous. 


The place we picked him up at also has two buffalos, and they were so cute, one came and checked out my phone while I was taking pictures. Haha, she was cute.
She steamed up my phone a little, hee hee, and was just so cute.

As we were unloading some hay there,  I heard honking in the sky and looked up and there were flocks of birds, I am guessing geese, flying over head. There were so many of them, it was really neat. It was a very enjoyable day, and I took a few pictures. 


It was a good day for sure.

Zumba was good and it has been fun, alot more people are going and the energy in there is great.  It makes it fun to feel that energy, it makes it easier. 

I am working with Pacino to lay down and then I am going to start teaching him a trick. I hope I can accomplish this, his attention span is somewhat limited, especially when I have a cookie in my hand, haha. He is a dork.

I have dawdled this month on working on my quilt, so it's time to get motivated again. There are no excuses allowed, although I just didn't .....

Anyway, I am wishing all a really fun weekend !!  Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment