So here it is already the end of the week, Christmas creeping up on me, and I haven't baked a cookie yet. :) This weekend, I will make some cookies, one way or another, haha, I think Pacino may help me a little. He is my little dough dog. He just loooovvveeess tortilla dough.
He will sit right behind me or to the side just to see if I mite just throw a piece to him. So, I make little balls almost as large as a pencil eraser and roll them on the floor. He runs and sniff them out, good sniffing excercise. Or he will be in his bed and I will let one "plat" on the floor.
He will poke his head out, look at the floor, jump and come over sniffing and hunting. I just love this little guy.
Last night as I was watching tv, he decided his tail was best kept in his mouth. Round and round he went, and then he would stop, look at me, and then go again. He never gets in my lap and has now decided to try jumping in it, he gets so excited sometimes or nervous, that he acts like he is hyperventilating, panting over nothing. Haha, he is so funny.
He is such a cutie.
So, we will have an adventure of cookie baking and a dog. Maybe I will make some doggie cookies.
No comments:
Post a Comment