I am a believer
I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.
Friday, November 8, 2013
Its Friday!!
Sooooo, it's the end of another workweek, and I am off to home to see what mischief I can get my self into. Slow working on the new quilt, but I will try to kick it up into another notch, and get it planned and sketched out. So, all of you have a great weekend, enjoy it and do something nice for yourself and for someone that needs it. Love ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment