Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Cats, jerky and life.

So, while I don't have many pictures to go with everything, I did start sketching my pictures for the quilt. Boy am I excited. So, as I get going, I will take the actual picture and set it next to my sketch, and then you can see how its going.


Winchester is on the prowl and just likes to be with people. He has been to the neighbors pestering their dogs and Chino, my kitty that moved over there. He follows you around as you water, feed, or just are outside. He is very cute and adventurous.

He was prowling around one of the corrals, thinking he is quite the acrobat. He is a pretty cool cat. :)


I made jerky and I need to get it down, its already to go, and delicious! It is so tender and yummy, I am going to have to make some more already, its going fast.




It was a little windy and chilly Saturday morning, and I was wearing my favorite hat for windy days. Does this hat look familiar Bevan?  Haha, I have had it for a few years, since you went deer hunting that year with us.

I had a lesson this weekend, and after she was done, I went ahead and rode Red for a little bit. It was great. I put him up and then got Cookie out and brushed and saddled him up. We ate lunch, David picked up pizza, and after that I went and worked Cookie in the round pen. He did so wonderful. I am so excited, he listened, is very soft in his mouth and did very well. I just love this horse. I received lots of kisses from him and Red gets a little jealous, but they are nice to each other. Julio gets a little put out too when I don't pay attention to him either. Haha, dang animals!!


No comments:

Post a Comment