I went through all my pictures that I have taken the last few years of unit 32 and have selected almost 20 of them to start a quilt. There are pictures of deer, trees, landscapes, cowboys, my hunter, turkeys, my cute little lizard and cows. I have 3 pictures that I have sketched while up there this year, and now I can get to work and put these together and get my pictures ready at least.
The hard part will be finding jeans big enough to make these squares. Probably is yard sale time again, but as usual, everytime we decide to look for something that we have continuously seen, I won't find it now. Haha, funny stuff.
Anyway, I will get this collection together, set them up on the floor, and take a picture so we have a before and after collage and then a completed quilt. Hopefully, before the year end.:)
I also plan on preparing the design for Jessie's quilt, I am ready to get it started as well. Finding the right fabric to go with denim will be my challenge. But, I will put together a before and after for that as well.
All else is well other than, Ralf, the escape artist, has found a new way out of the back yard, so this weekend there are going to be some modifications on it. Right now, the little darling has a harness on and is staked out in the back forty! I don't believe he is too happy, but I am knowing he isn't prowling around the entire neighborhood, or getting run over or picked up by the dog catcher.
Enjoy this weekend, it looks like it might be pretty nice, have a great day and know that you are loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment