Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Winchester

Well, after I get this quilt done, I have decided to start a new one immediately. I have too many jeans packed around the house, so I am going to do another one. I just am not sure if I am going to draw again or if I am going to piece together a picture like I have done in the past or if I am going to try a design instead. 

Anyway, we will see. Haha, hopefully, I can get another started and finished easily, and not spend the two years or so on it. This one that I am completing has come together so easily. 


Here is a picture of Winchester, the speeding bullet cat. OMG, this cat is so funny, he is a lover, wants to be with you, attacks the dogs, bats them out of the way, and keeps them in line. He attacks your legs and will climb up your pants. He is prowling all over already and I am thankful that I am crating him at night. The coyotes are still coming in, and this little critter I am sure will try to take them on. 

He has a longer narrower face than Taco, who had a round face. Winchester reminds me of a little lion. This morning as we were feeding he jumped on a piece of tarp that gave out from under him and he biffed it, hee hee. But he didn't get embarrassed. He looks so clumsy right now, but he is living the life with his dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment