Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Monday, October 7, 2013

Almost done!!

I spent 4 1/2 hours yesterday working on this quilt, and I am just about finished with it, I just have to tie it now. I walked around yesterday evening hunched over from sitting so long on the floor, haha, and have serious burning in my back. I guess I better get me a quilting frame of some sorts.

I found a blanket at the dollar store, it wasn't exactly what I wanted, but it will work just fine. I lay the sheet out first on the ground, and then the blanket on top. I smooth everything and hope the clumsy doesn't come out in me and mess it all back up. :) Its not as smooth as I got it in the picture, I really did fix it right.


Here I have it pinned and have it sewn on three sides. Its a lengthy process for me, I use an upholstery needle with yarn and pliers to pull it through. 



Here it is after all the sides have been sewn, and now I just need to tie it and its DONE!!!!  Yeah!!! So, I am going to try to finish it up tomorrow night. 

All else is doing good, quiet weekend for us all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment