Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Dogs and cats and stuff

We were sitting in front of the shop Sunday morning, enjoying the sun and the company of a couple of our friends that had come over. We had a yummy breakfast of chorizo and eggs with some green chile salsa and hot tortillas and had come out and fed everyone outside. 

We were visiting about guns, pipe, hunting, just a bunch of random guy stuff. I looked over at the back yard and saw Pacino racing around through the garden area as fast as his little body could go. I see a shadow chasing him and when I finally focused, it was the cat!  Winchester!!

He was running as fast as Pacino, never missing a link, chasing him as if he were a dog. They ran a few laps and then Ralf jumped in. He went after the cat and as soon as he jumped at him the cat went straight up about 2 feet came down and went after Ralf!! 

They play so much, the three of them, and this little kitten is a terrorizer!  He is into everything, on everything, in everything, and he even acts like he will attack  you too. Mike was walking over and David said he jumped at Mike like he was going to get him too. Mind you he is maybe 8 inches tall to his back.  Just have to love these animals. 

The little dogs are still on the daily schedule of chasing the doves and grackels out of the back yard, chasing the cars down the road as far as the fence lets them, and thinking that they are the tuffest ones around. If they had a record for the most spins, Pacino would get it, he spins - runs - spins - runs, OMG!

The big dogs decided to get out during the night and when I turned the little dogs out there they were,  all smiles and happy, saying HI, whatcha doing?  I don't know where they went or what they did, but they were pretty tired and limpy. Dumb dogs. I was wondering why they became so quiet, after barking and barking.

David made a saddle rack yesterday that came out really pretty nice. Its for his brother. He was very happy with it and that's good.








Brother Rob's Alpaca had her baby, and it so cute, so leggy. A male and all legs. Its always amazing to me the process of birth, and how quickly these herd animals get up on there feet and get to moving, running and having a good time. 



I was at Walmart and found some Sharpies that are for fabric. There were four different colors if I remember correctly, soooo, that means another drawn quilt to put together, YEEEAAAAHHH!!  I also have one in the works in my head, I just have to figure out dimensions and colors now. I will let you know as I get it going.

Well, its time to go, just quick notes and updates. Have a wonderful day, and if someone looks down, give them your best loving smile. Smiles seem to warm and uplift hearts. :) (And it helps our hearts too, even if it is forced, try it)

No comments:

Post a Comment