Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Until tomorrow...

Well, I did take some pictures but they didn't come out right, sooooo. I will post some singles, but the others were kind of blurred. Tonite I will try to get some good ones.

Well tonight came and went and a day or so and now its the day after yesterday and I haven't accomplished much. But, I do have the pictures I took the other day and here they are, they are still a little blurred, waiting a couple of days didn't make them any better, but it will do for today. Until tomorrow, we will have to go with these today.


My saddle. My lighting isn't the greatest but will do.


Yuccas


Prickly pear


My sad coyote


a lucky horseshoe


On this is a deer antler, a saguaro, another horsehead and a rooster that weren't previously posted.


My windmill, old horse and jackrabbit.


I think this covered the rest of the squares, all 16. They are done, and now I have to decide how set them, block them and add the finishing touches. My exciting plan that I was going to do didn't work, so I have another option rattling around upstairs. :) We will see if I can put it into motion. By the end of this weekend, I hope to have it sewn together, at least the top. That will be the easy part, deciding how to do so is the fun part that takes thinking. Sometimes my thinker goes too slow or fast, haha, but at least its still working.

I am really excited about this and can't wait to get it done. I have to get it done by October 4 because our county fair is then and I decided to put it in there. We will see. Anyway, here is to a great upcoming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment