Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Brother Rob and Mo

I forgot to mention yesterday that Brother Rob rode Mo again, hee hee, but from the sounds of it, Mo got the best end of the deal. Apparently Brother Rob got on and started riding and doing good. He decided to follow the bull out in the pasture and that was working pretty good for a while. Then, he said, the bull swung around to look at him. At that point Brother Rob decided to go his separate way from the bull. And Mo decided to go his separate way from Brother Rob.

As he moved away from the bull, he told me Mo was a little ancy, and apparently he started bucking just a little. Brother Rob was so proud of hisself because he stayed on for about 4 seconds he said. Hahaha, I was giggling alot. Well, when he hit the ground he decided to stay there to watch Mo continue to buck and race around the pasture for about 3 or 4 minutes. And, because he got the wind knocked out of him. Hee hee. Yeah, he's a dork.

But, he did get back on and rode for another 20 to 30 minutes with no more incidents. Brother Rob has decided that he is going to take him into the plowed field next door, ha ha, that's a David trick, because when a horse is trying to buck when his feet sink 8 to 10 inches or so down, they can't get that momentum going to good.

Just thought I'd share, ha ha ha, am happy Mo is with Brother Rob. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment