Oh my gosh, it's been a busy week! But the weekend is here, and quilt time is here!! I am excited to get some more done. David yells at me earlier this week, " You better have that quilt done this weekend!" and then he gives me this ridiculous smirk, I just want to smack him good!
But, I have a new plan to incorporate into this quilt, and I am so excited to get these next squares done. I am not telling, but if I can get this all done and laid out by Monday (am much thankful for holidays), then Tuesday there will be a picture of how its all going to come together.
I am planning on sticking Jonny on Cookie this weekend and he is ready to do so, but he wants a much more manly name for this horse than Cookie, so I told him lets just change the spelling to Kuki. So he looks at me and says I am going, and he went on to school. I just don't understand my kids. (OMG, I am giggling too much right now.) I think they think I am a little Kuku.
Anyway, all is well. David and I were walking by the chilis, and we have been so disappointed in their mildness. I have walked by and picked and ate some of them, it was just like eating bellpeppers. So, we stopped, looked at them and I grabbed one off and said, its like eating bell peppers, bit into mine, and it was just like a bell pepper. His wasn't, I guess it was a little spicy, ha ha, but he chewed it and swallowed. I love it when a plan comes together.
So, monsoons haven't left yet, they are still coming, and all around us we have had lots of rain, which we really needed. Some roads have been washed out and up in Clifton they had to shut down a road because of running water. The road to the Clonts farm apparently was washed out to a pretty good drop off. But we need it.
Taco sneaks in the house every chance he gets now, and the dogs are really put out that he got to come in. They won't let him near their food, and really try to keep him in line and where they want him. Its funny to watch, every time I see these dogs and cats interact, I just think of Snoopy and him saying Stupid cat. I am not sure which one is smarter, they definitely think very differently, the thought process is fun to watch.
Have a very wonderful blessed and safe weekend. Love ya all.
No comments:
Post a Comment