Quick update on Brother Rob and Mo, hahaha!!
He made a point of coming down to let us know he was getting on Mo again, and that if we saw Mo come home without a rider to come look for him. So, here we are sitting in the shop, sitting and visiting with friends and I see Brother Rob walking up the road with Mo by his side. I told David, here they come and Brother Rob isn't limping so that is a good sign.
As they got closer, Brother Rob looked a little dusty, haha. He did go ride him in the plowed field and said everything was doing good. Apparently Mo was a little ancy again, and a little fussy, so Brother Rob turned him in small circles and Mo lost his footing and tripped and fell down. So Brother Rob rolled off him (those were his words) and then Mo kicked him or hit him or something in his back. He must have rolled the wrong way, I guess. OMG, this is better than a talk show or tv. So, he has a bruise on his back from Mo.
We received an inch of rain Saturday night and then again Sunday night. So, today Brother Rob has decided he and Mo are going back to the field now that its nice and mucky muddy yucky fun and ride. We will see.
The rest of the weekend was good, I did a little sewing and will hopefully get some more done tomorrow night. The rain was intense and crazy, we received both inches in a matter of an hour, as it came down so hard. It caused the road to run, the arena to fill up and my poor chickens were under water in the coop, thankfully they have their roosts and boxes to get in.
We caught the two baby goats and took them for a walk, they were very unhappy, but it was good for them. George helped out a little.
Its supposed to continue to rain all week, but I do hope it doesn't rain as hard, it would be nice to try to dry out again, and its drizzling right now. I was sinking in about 6 inches in some spots, the ground is so wet. But, for someone that likes mud....... Soooo, we will see what happens. Anyway, I am sorry, no pictures yet, but soon. Take care everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment