Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Guess what, more clouds!!

So I finally broke out and got busy with my cameras. Following are some pictures of, you got it, clouds. Haha, but these ones are exceptional. At least I think. The colors, the drama going on, just so beautiful. 

This first one I took when I got home last night from Zumba. There was a heck of a rainstorm that just moved through Safford and followed the base of Mt. Graham. I took this one with my Samsung S3. 


So, I then ran in and got the Nikon camera and started with more pictures. This one was about 20 minutes or so later.


I took this one after the sun went down, just an amazing cloud formation. 


This next picture is from Saturday night at the gymkhana and it was taken with the Samsung. There was a heck of a thunderstorm coming, but this just caught my eye. Its not as clear as the others, but it is pretty.


I apologize for not posting last week, it was a rather busy week all along. But, we are back on track, yeah!!

David has been busy moving hay, these bales are an easy 120 to 130 lbs. They are very heavy, solid like a brick, and when they drop, they just drop and stay where they land.



I used to pick them up, but not any longer. I am a sissy now, and I think I like being a sissy now.

Everything is good, and I have made a little progress on the quilt. I am hoping to work on it a little tonite. Its looking really good, and I am excited to get it done. 

It smells like fall now, and the weather has really been pleasant, especially in the morning. Its been breezy and nice. They shut the gates in Clifton, with all the rain up north and in New Mexico. The river here has been up and there have been flood advisories for about the last 6 days. But its not anywhere close to 1983 or 1979, I think that was the other year. Those two years the river really was crazy. 

Anyway, stay safe today, love you all, and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment