Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hay!!

Wow, what a nice weekend we had. The weather was awesome. I didn't have lessons this weekend so I piddled around with the horses. David had gone to trim horses, so I stayed at home. We did go to a couple of yard sales, it had been almost a month. It was alright.

After David came home, I reminded him about a squeeze that he scheduled in on Saturday, so Jon and I went along. Jon went along to help, I went along for fun!

Jonny always makes moving this hay so easy. He sometimes will carry it on his shoulder just to show off. He's tough, balanced and athletic. And young. Jake is thankful he grew out of the hay thing, haha. I know I am happy I don't move it anymore.


So, while they worked, I had fun. I had to talk to some ladies, and so we had an afternoon snack.


So, finally done, heavy bales, 56 to a squeeze, but sometimes you have to hand load them on a trailer. This one is going to Eager.


Course, Jon is showing off again.


We quit picking up eggs to give the chickens a chance, and I had a couple that wanted to set, so she hatched out one. 


And such a good mama.


I did get to sew on my quilt, and by the end of this weekend, I should have the facing done, if all goes well. I am so excited, its not happening as fast as I wanted, but faster than the other quilts. Yeah, so maybe this weekend???

Everyone have a beautiful day, enjoy this georgeous weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment