Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Monday, August 12, 2013

So here I am, enjoying some quiet time. We have an angora goat that is very sweet. His name is George or Jorge. He is very friendly and likes the other goats, whom have taken the opportunity to break into his pen and help eat his food. But I have not caught him being mean at all to any of them. He towers above them, yet seems to like the goat company.


We still only have the 3 babies, but there are a couple that are looking like they are finally getting close as well. Only time will tell. 



These babies can easily run under George. 



We had a heck of a storm Saturday afternoon that was insane. It took down power poles, blew garbage cans everywhere,  took out part of Bashas's roof. It blew so hard with the rain that we couldn't see halfway through the arena.  There are big puddles everywhere. It had filled the drains up with running water that water was out in the streets clear to the second lane. There were a lot of trees blown over, most were dead ones that I had seen, but none the less, big ones blown over.

The roofing on one of the older motels had been placed with the metal siding/roofing, and there were quite a few of those pieces that had been ripped up. There were shingles missing from a lot of homes, fences blown over, just really crazy. It put down quite a bit of water in a short amount of time as well. Jon had to stay a little longer at one of his friends house because their street had power poles down on it. Jon also told me that there was a heck of a hailstorm as well. There was a palm tree hit by lightning up by Walgreens as well. Pima and San Jose didn't receive any rain, just Central, Safford and Thatcher I suppose. It was quite intense.

Love the monsoons, you just never know what it's going to do.

I moved Mo to Rob's house, the purebred Arabian that was given to me. It made me really sad, I just can't believe it, I cried. (He is like 300 feet away. I can see him from my kitchen window.)But, I do know that he will bond to Rob just fine, he just wants to. Apparently he was playing with one of the cows, running back and forth, both of them chasing each other. So, he is happy. These dang animals trap me in their fingers of love and emotion so strongly, that it really gets to me. I am just getting to be such a big baby I guess, don't get me going on my kids. I really become a baby if you get me at the wrong moment, haha.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment