Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Pacino

He hunkered down, running as fast as he could, streamlining against the ground, holding his tail as low as he could without losing balance, tongue hanging out, and just looking like he was the happiest critter alive!! You could see laughter and joy in eyes, his whole face, as he raced around the yard, and bee-lining it for Taco, to nip at him, and then take off again. He thought that he was racing, going a hundred miles and hour, ha ha, but, no, he's a little slowpoke compared to Ralfie, but it doesn't keep him still. This Pacino has a face and personality that keeps the smiles coming, laughter and tears in my own eyes of joy. Love this little guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment