This is Cookie, its not the greatest picture, but he doesn't cooperate the way he is supposed too. He was in my face trying to give me kisses, nibbling on me, trying to see what my phone was, trying to eat the phone, just being a little ornery. But, at least this is him. I just love this guy.
These are the beginnings of my quilt. I am undecided to just use flannel on the back with no batting, or if I should use some light weight fleece in the middle. I will decide when the time comes.
This is my horse, some of these are just doodles from work, some I actually put some thought into them.
The denim really takes the sharpie well, it didn't run, absorb past where I was working, and it didn't bleed through really much at all.
I used to draw so much this way, leaving just the highlights lite or white. It is one of my favorite ways, when I use pen, and sometimes pen and ink.I also like using the india ink this way, but you really have to be careful with it because it is controlled by the pen you dip in the ink and how far you dip in.
This is a picture of Taco I took with my phone, and I modified it with the Paper Artist on my phone, I really liked the effects of it. I have not played with it much, but this one I do like. He was sitting in my lap and the picture was taken with my Samsung Galaxy S3. I really like this phone, I still have so much to learn.
On Friday, I started Cookie in the round pen, and he is so silly, so intelligent. He did what I wanted him to do, listened really well, and I couldn't be more pleased. He looks like he will be a dream to ride, so smooth looking, and his running walk is awesome. I just love this guy, I hope we keep him for a long while.
Our weekend was good, quiet but nice. I had one riding lesson on Saturday, and the girl did awesome. She listens well, and wants to learn. I canceled my other because it started raining so we did it Sunday morning. And we sold one of our lesson horses to this young lady's dad, she is only 7, but it was so cute, brought tears to my eyes to see her joy, excitement, just bursting from the seams knowing that she was getting a horse. He is the nicest horse, and I am glad to know he will be well loved. He is over 20, and just perfect for beginners. So, it made me so happy to know he will be doted over, probably by the whole family. Yeah!!
Until next time, have lots of hope, love, faith and patience.






No comments:
Post a Comment