Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Again? Quik updates.

Oh gosh, this week, this month is slipping away from me, its crazy!! So updates real fast, no baby goats yet. We sold a horse, Little Joe, a black and white paint, I got to see for the first time a Bashkir Curly, (I think that is how you spell it) a very longhaired curly coated horse. My garden is being wierd, but it is yielding fruit, and the herbs are doing well. My rose died, as did my tomato, the stress was too much I guess.

The dogs are, well, the same crazy happy go lucky weirdo dogs of mine, ( I think that they really reflect me) the kitten is doing really good, loves the dogs. Chickens are doing great and the turkeys too. Bunny and crew are still braying at sirens with the dogs, haha, its pretty hilarious.

David is staying busy busy with trimmings and welding and moving hay. He also has 3 horses that he is training as well, so no rest for him. Jonny went to running camp with brother Dave, and that was something else. He was going, then not, then yeah, then no, they yeah, then no I will stay and do stuff here, then maybe I will just go to Springerville, then no, they yeah again. So brother Bevan was asked and recruited by Jon to see if he could drop him in Globe and then it was off again, on again, OMG!!! So the last time when it was on, Bevan locked his stuff (Jon's) in the trunk and told him he couldn't change his mind again. Haha!!

But he is doing good. Jessie is doing really good too, other than she thinks her puppy is a terror!! She has no patience so I am thinking this puppy has her and Marcos's number, and to hear her talk about it is pretty funny.

I am doing good, feeling good and enjoying this day by day. I need to just slow down and quit hurrying up and it will all be better.

Have a great one.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of locking Jonny in the trunk so he couldn't change his mind. We talked about eating healthy the whole drive to Globe and when we stopped at Safeway for coffee he got 3 corn dogs and something else that didn't seem real healthy. Youth! The corn dogs looked good but ...

    ReplyDelete