Maybe that's what is wrong with me, haha!!
This one is from when there was a lot of smoke in the air, fires create such a different array of colors.
Another one from the house, you can see the dust blowing at the bottom before the storm hit. It comes rolling in from the north from across the river. It is awesome, makes you realize how little you are and sooo weak.
I used to know all the names of the different types, but now I only know a few. I love the pureness of the white and the depth the purples, blues and grays. And with a background of blue skies, just so simply amazing, always.
This one was taken at my house, looking north.
This one was on the San Carlos reservation, on the way to Globe.
This one was in Globe.
They are so magnificent





I've never tried to name our clouds. We have too many and I think we would run out of names.
ReplyDeleteHaha, yeah, there are too many of them. But it's worth a try, take a picture and name it, heehee, it will keep you busy.
Delete