Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Another day

Busy Busy Busy!! Life becomes such a maze sometimes that you forget where you are going and where you are coming from. Tuesday, as I was leaving to go back to work, I see a little black car coming and they were  honking and waving, it was my daughter!!

I haven't seen here since December, although I have talked to her! I was so excited, and rushed back home to see here, visited for a few minutes and went on to work. I just love my baby girl, and she looks so good and happy, yeah! She stayed until noon on the 4th. It was a good visit.

Ralfie heard her car and was so excited to see her, but it took Pacino a little longer to go to her. I don't think he remembered her very well. He is bonded to me now, and so that is ok. Ralf loves her so it was good for him.

Our poor little gray kitty ended his short little life, he was an adventurous little kitten, and ended up getting stepped on by one of the horses. So, Tomale is buried now and Taco was a little lonely, but Pacino is fixing him up just fine. They hang out together on the porch during the day, and I am still locking him up at night. He is so cute, and such a long tail.

My garden is hanging in there, the chiles are starting to get some heat in them, and they are so delicious, a really good flavor sweet and spicy, ummmm. I have been picking a little mint everyday and eating leaves, its sooo good fresh off the plant. My bell pepper fell over with all the wind, and the squash is looking a little peaked right now, sigh, its been a strange year for my garden.

We are finally getting some rain, even though its just a little, about a 1/4 of an inch so far, better than nothing. Now, (we never can be satisfied, can we?  :) ) its so humid, haha. But it feels good to my skin, it doesn't feel so dry. Everything else is good, no new projects under way yet, but I am getting ready to start some stuff, so I will keep you posted. And some new recipes to try as well. Yummy stuff for our tummy.

Some of the stuff I am going to try is to take a solution of clorox and water, make some stencil and bleach some denim squares to make a quilt with. I am looking forward to experimenting to get it just right for what I want. I also am going to make some stencils to do stuff on some Tshirts for the grandkids for fun. Both seem to be rather easy, not time consuming, and I will use my own designs, so I am looking forward to that. I have a lot of flannel, and will be looking for a pattern that will allow me to make some pajama pants that will actually fit me, instead of what is in the stores. Those will be easy to start with and then as I get going I can get into more difficult stuff, haha, like a tank top or something, or dear, its been so long since I have sewn clothes.

But, we can do it, oh yes we can. Well, have a great day and we will get some more pictures posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment