I am a believer
I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.
Monday, July 1, 2013
19 Firefighters
We have survived this heat wave, its in its downhill spiral. Unfortunately, we have lost 19 fine men, fighting the wildfires here in Arizona. Please pray and hold a moment of silence for their parting of this world, for the families left behind with such a great loss, and friends that will have one less in their presence. May God bless them, their families and friends, and hold them close in His hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment