Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Friday, June 21, 2013

quiet week

So, this has been a quiet week, my kitties are back to normal, happy as can be. Pacino did really well and is happy to not have kids. Ralf went looking for them through the house, as he grew up with them. I think he was sad.... For at least 10 seconds. Haha!!

David has almost finished his trailer. He painted it and  put the boards on it. It really looks sharp.
This is when we first got it, long ole boat trailer!

Then after he modified it to fit the buggy.
and here with the boards and painted. 


Just a couple more things to do and it will be done, fitted only for the buggy. On to the next project.

2 comments:

  1. Do you think I can have that trailer with Red and Jonny's truck? The hard part would be getting Red to stand on the trailer while I brought him down here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, he would love to go for a ride. Haha, that would be a sight to see, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete