Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Grandkids

My grandkids came down and we had so much fun together. We baked a cake and decorated it. 

 They played outside and had so much fun, although I don't think the kitties were as happy as the kids were, haha, kids and kittens. :) They helped feed and water all the horses, and just loved on all the horses. They were very excited to see the baby turkeys as well. 

We went to the park and had a birthday party for Shannon. James and Kristen and crew came and we had a really good time, and Shannon was very happy. 

We came home, took baths, and watched a little tv and read books.

The next morning we went outside and played, we talked, visited, played with the kitties again, and went and watered the goats, fed them and ended up in their pen. We sat, watched, pulled leaves from the tree to feed the goats. They really loved that. They even saw a goat poop!!! Haha, "that's gross!!" hahahaa!! I just love it. 


Ralfie even helped to dig holes, he is really good at it, although he never gets the gopher.











After that we went in and watched a little tv and prepared to go to the store. We bought Tshirts and fabric paint. We also got Happy Meals, and came home and ate. We played outside until the shirts were ready, and then they each were able to decorate their own Tshirt. It was so much fun and interesting to watch how they each did their own. 


After that, they wanted to watch Spirit. And of course they then wanted to ride horses. So here we went outside right after 4 to ride. Haley and Shannon rode, Justin didn't want to but that was okay. It was fun, it was good, and they loved it.

After all the riding, we fed the horses and goats, came in and ate a small dinner and waited for their mom to pick them up. If they had half the good time I did, then they must have had a blast!!







No comments:

Post a Comment