Well, another day, another dollar, haha, another hard day of toiling above the keyboard and looking at my computer screen, while David is out enjoying being outside, shoeing and trimming ignorant horses, maybe I should say horses that belong to ignorant people that don't work with them enough to make them easy to trim or shoe, moving hay, what a life, sigh. Its only supposed to be back up to 108 again I think. I feel bad, as he is always wiped out at the end of the day, but he loves his work.
I received 3 kittens over the weekend, two males and a female. One is a manx, and she already has a new home. She needs tender loving care, and it sounds as if she has taken the home over already, haha. I hope that it lasts. Heehee. Of the other two, one is yellow and white, the other is solid gray. There looks like there is a 2 to 3 week difference in age, but the little gray one is holding his own. They both are full of it, and not too terrified of Ralf and Pacino. Pacino seems to be very happy that there is something besides Ralf to play with as Ralf sometimes just runs Pacino over in his over zealous playfulness. I think Ralf does it on purpose to see if he can hurt Pacino. Ralf is just, um... strange. He is very indignant about any new creatures that may interfere between us. Haha, weird, strange, neurotic and you know...
I think I will name these kittens Oliver and Wilbur. I am open to suggestions, I will post pictures after lunch, so...
Have a wonderful HUMP day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment