Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

kitty pics


These are the little darlings!! This is the little one, he was attacking the chair this morning.
Pacino is just fascinated with these kittens, and he just wants to play.





















This is the older one, and he is just so ornery as well.

And the garden as its growing. I really like having the plants in these tubs, as it is so much easier to care for them.


Have a good one!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute kittens ... how did you get that chair to float?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little kitty was doing pushups!! He is pretty talented, you know.

    ReplyDelete