So, I finally managed to kind of work on my cupboards again. I did finally manage to go through my cast iron and pull out "excess" pieces, put together a set for Jon, and rearrange a little in my kitchen. I have to say it was messy.
I save my coffee cans, as they are good for freezing menudo in, using to scoop dog food, or chicken feed, or to store bolts, nuts or other stuff.
After all was said and done, there were a little over 16 pieces that I set aside to sell. We also sent some other items to the thrift store, clothing, utensils, and a couple of other things. I felt good getting it all done.
It has made me sad, but very glad at the same time, to be rid of those excess skillets. It was a little hard, as its a collection, but, it is very good to have the extra room and less clutter.
Yeah!!!
I've said it before and I'll say it again.. I'm proud of you! I know how hard it is to get rid of some of a collection. Believe me. Sadie has inherited my frog collection as I can't seem to get rid of any of it. Love you so!
ReplyDelete~Rissa
Haha wewent yardsalin and there was cast iron skillets everywhere but I didn't get any. It was so hard but I was so glad I did not get anymore. I sold 3griddles to uncle James and a fajita pan so its gettin easier for me. I love you to and I am thankful you made me realize I don't need all that stuff. Haha.
ReplyDelete