So I finally made it back, it has been a busy week for me, not a lot of time for writing here, but today, I am taking a little break to update a little. My two pictures are not the best, I will get some better ones up, especially after the bed is made. I just really love this bed, it is a really heavy one, I forgot how heavy. It is made of cast iron and brass.
And here is the first blanket, I am hoping to get another one done this weekend. I still need to make a pillowcase in the matching print. I am so happy to have gotten this far already. Most all of my materials are from yard sales, and so I am happy to finally get started on them. Its really exciting for me.
With all the jogs, bumps, ruts and wrong ways we take on this journey of life, I can only hope and pray that I will be pleased with how it went, the things that I have learned that really matter in my life, what is important, what isn't important, how I weathered through the most difficult times in my life, and what I have learned and have to offer to not only my children and grandchildren, but to those around me that are being swallowed in this life, that sometimes can be so intimidating as to make us withdraw.
I love my life. I am happy where I am , where I am headed, and whom I am. I know that I have made plenty of mistakes, and I still stumble and fall a lot, but I do know to pick up myself and all the broken pieces, and I keep on going.
I have learned to let go of so much that my load is so much lighter.
I have never been so secure and confident in my life. One of the greatest factors in this journey of mine, and especially in the last few years is my faith in God, and prayer. I know for some this isn't the way they would like to go, but I do know for me that what I have experienced is a part of something far greater than I can imagine.
Love to everyone, I hope for a very happy well weekend.
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment