Sunday, I planted some more flowers, and they are all smiling at me, happy to be in the ground with the beautiful colors splashing around, making the world a little brighter and happier at my place. I am going to plant some more and get some colors going really well. All of the garden is doing well, although my tomatos tub fell over, one tomato survived, the other, well, who knows. It happens.
All of the chiles and bell pepper are growing really fast right now, with this heat coming in, its so exciting to see the difference from day to day. I also have two squash plants growing, and they have doubled in size already. I have a couple of more things to plant and I will leave it at that, other than flowers.
I had picked up two tin pans at a yard sale, with the thoughts of making them into clocks. So, dummy me, I forgot to take before pictures, but I do have after ones. They turned out really cute.
I have both sold for $25 and I am just tickled. I am hoping to find more pans at yard sales, and keep up doing these.
My turkey chicks are doing really well. So is everyone else
These little guys are so cute, they will take off running stretching their wings that are barely sprouting feathers, and flapping them. It is so much fun to watch. I just love these babies, animals and such.
We are getting a healthy supply of eggs everyday, to sustain our need for eggs and then some. I am so thankful for the opportunity that we have, for our many blessings in our life, and this life of mine that becomes more fulfilling all the time. God truly does bless us, and when we live our life with Him, it sure makes it easier to cope. I love you all.



No comments:
Post a Comment