Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Friday, April 26, 2013

chicks, pics, updates

My hen came out finally, from her box with her chicks. There are just three, it looked like another one died. But I am excited, she will probably nest again after these get old enough to be on their own. I will get pictures tonight and if I am really good, I will post them.

I got a new phone, a smartphone, and I will try to do it with my phone. If not, next Monday with the camera. Or maybe I will do both. Haha. I am so happy, things are good around here. 

So much to put on my list for the weekend, one thing at a time.

Oh, and an update, I have started with my scriptures again. I am going to put up a makeshift curtain tonite and probably start a lap quilt tonite. Also, I may move my easel into there as well tonite so that I have a place to start painting again, if I want. Oh my, so much, so much excitement, love, happiness and good. 

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment