After the lessons were done and they had left, we sat and visited. As we looked outside of the shop, David says, look at the color of the palm trees. They were orange from the smoke in the air and from where the sun was shining through. It was really pretty. So I took some pictures of the palms and our hackberry tree. You can see the color better on the palm trees, but if you look closely, you can see it in the hackberry as well.
I have gotten a new phone, a smart phone, and these pictures were taken with it as I don't always keep my camera with me. I try. I think the colors at the top of the trunk and the dried leaves is such a pretty color.
If you look in the middle of the hackberry, you can see the pops of orangish color. Also, on both the house and the trunk of the palm, you can see where the difference in color is where the sun light is shining. This was about 6:45 in the evening. That was the only smoky day.
Its going to be along fire season I fear, for our firefighters. We sure could use some rain here, and so many other places.


No comments:
Post a Comment