Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Monday, April 1, 2013

updates

I am tired, so tired and worn out, haha. You would never think that redoing a room would do that to you, but it has. Between painting, preparing, caulking, sweeping, it just wore me out.

I picked up another lesson, so there are 6 now, and they are creeping into my weekdays now. I am going to sit down and figure a schedule so that I don't get too burned out. Once I get the room done, I will be good to go.

I have one more coat of paint to do, and then I can put up the trim and prepare to do the tile. I sure hope that it goes well. I am kindof nervous about the tile but if I don't try, but then we'll getter dun!!! Somehow, one way or the other. I also decided that I will have to put a trim at the bottom of the walls as well, so that should go pretty easy.

Its been in the 80's already and windy and dusty and stuff, I wished that we would get some rain, hopefully soon. The dirt is so fine that it just sits in the air when we are riding, and with lessons that causes a problem, its tough to breathe in. A little bit of a breeze kindof helps. But when the wind blows, its just plain ucky, cause the dirt goes everywhere.

I planted my chiles, I have 18 jalepenos, and 6 anaheim. I am hoping to get my tomatos planted this weekend and a squash and some beans. I am excited to get some veggies and chiles. I probably will plant a serrano as well, and maybe some asparagus. Who knows.

Here is the room where it stands right now. I really really like this brown, it is so rich in color, and with the california poppy color and creamy butter, its so warm, refreshing and comfortable.

I will get more pictures as I finish up.

No comments:

Post a Comment