Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Update

Soooo,  I worked on getting the rest of the popcorn off the ceiling, and got it done Friday night. I went around spraying the ceiling and while I waited for it to soak a little, I danced to my Zumba cd, so I am thankful nobody was around or home, as I was covered in little white speckles and stuff over a bandanna and my clothes, but it made it alot more fun, haha. I am sure you can imagine.

We went yardsaling Saturday morning of course, and found some vinyl tiles that I am going to put in the room. Its the sticky kind, but I think it will work just fine. At least I hope. I pulled the carpet out Saturday morning, pulled the tack strips and staples out, and scraped the floor. Its pretty clean in there now, just waiting to put the caulking in and then paint. And then tile. Soon, very soon. 

The wind blew horribly on Saturday, so thats about all I did. Kindof. 

On Sunday, I had two lessons. I wanted to work on the room, but just couldn't get coordinated enough, I dropped my tea all over the floor, all 44 ozs, knocked over my guitar, and so on. So I went outside and let the boys out. That was much better.

We barbequed after the lessons and just sat around visited and had a pleasant afternoon. One of my little chickens, the little Old English bantams hatched out babies. I have two doves setting too, so its that time of year already for babies to be coming. 

Anyway, that's where we are today.

No comments:

Post a Comment