Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What a feelin!!!

Have you ever woke up just feeling o k, and then someone says something to you, whether it's a joke, a compliment, or just something nice, and you break out into such a big smile that it absolutely wakes your whole body, and you just feel like you are going to have one of the greatest days ever???  

That was today. I feel so happy, so content, so filled with love, peace, joy and happiness. What a feeling, and I feel as if I can accomplish any and everything that I set out to do. 

Have a wonderful day to all that read this, and may your day also be filled with such peace and joy that it uplifts you to a place that you float in and can be you.


No comments:

Post a Comment