Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Turkeys!! Chicks!!!!

I went out at lunch to go and collect eggs, and then went to check on my turkey hen that is left, setting on her eggs, and I heard PEEPING!!  She has hatched out babies, I saw at least 3 alive, 1 died, and maybe more underneath her. YEAH!!

As soon as they get a little bigger and she is not so nervous, I will get pics of them, they are really cute. The tom was a little nervous with us in there, but very well behaved.

This is so exciting for me, oh my gosh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment