Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Dogs and goals

So, I was blaming Ralf for the digging in my garden, and come to find out there is an accomplice by the name  of Pacino, the little devils. I caught both of them red handed this morning, but they didn't care much, as they kept jumping back in the tubs to dig. Dang dogs!!

I planted my tomatoes and one is doing well, and one looks like it was sprayed by something, even before it left the house, so I don't know if it's going to make it, but we will see. My bell pepper is good so far.

Well, as far as my goals, I have accomplished a little on my list. I haven't read scriptures, so I have to make that my priority. I really have enjoyed reading them, it gives me a lot to digest and try to understand. Now that I finally have this room done, I am going to be able to get some of the lap quilts done. I have enough fabric to start and finish them. I have enough denim to make some cute fronts and enough flannel to finish up some light weight ones.

I am going to get some more things out of the cupboard, and am going to have to promise my self to NOT buy anymore cast iron pots and pans. UGH!!! If only they were cracked ones then I wouldn't feel bad because I could make them into clocks and stuff. Haha!! It is so hard to say no to myself, I told David that I was not allowd to buy anymore blankets, I have soooo many. Plus two woolen Pendleton ones that were given to me and David as gifts, its too hot to use them here, but they are very pretty.

Now is the time for me to get up off my hiney and get to work with all the goals that I have lined up to do, just one at a time, no real order, other than to accomplish one.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment